What the world needs now,

Is love, sweet love
It's the only thing that there's just too little of.
What the world needs now
Is love, sweet love,
No, not just for some but for everyone.


Lord, we don't need another mountain,
There are mountains and hillsides enough to climb
There are oceans and rivers enough to cross,
Enough to last till the end of time.
What the world needs now
Is love, sweet love,
It's the only thing that there's just too little of.
What the world needs now
Is love, sweet love,
No, not just for some but for everyone.

Lord, we don't need another meadow
There are cornfields and wheat fields enough to grow
There are sunbeams and moonbeams enough to shine
Oh listen, lord, if you want to know...oh...
What the world needs now,
Is love, sweet love,
It's the only thing that there's just too little of .
What the world needs now
Is love, sweet love,
No, not just for some but for every, every, everyone.

No, not just for some, oh, but just for everyone.

-Jackie DeShannon


EE danced at 8:54 AM
 (6) comments
Comments:
Oh Chelle, I have no one but myself to blame, lol. He whips down his pants all the time at home, bc it's just way easier to do it outside than run inside the house to do it. And when he was first using the potty, I encouraged him bc I would way rather him pee outside than have an accident trying to make it inside. LOL

Now if I can only get him to learn where is ok and where *isn't*......
 
Oh my goodness...I love these pictures. Your children are BEAUTIFUL.
 
I love hearing all the funny things that come out of your wonderful kids mouths. LOL! Have a great week!
 
LOVE the chicken on the head pic! OMG is that cute!!!

Your daughter and mine would get along SO good it's sick. All she ever wants to do is play dress up. Sun up to sun down. And God forbid in the summer she *not* wear a dress or skirt. Shorts are just out of the question!!!

I feel for your sons future girlfriends having to deal with a "mamma's boy"! And I mean that in the best way possible!! :) My last bf, his mom STILL picks the beans out of his CHILI for him!!! UGH! No wonder why I dumped his ass! :)
 
Thanks guys for all the wonderful compliments! :)

Sarah- God...my daughter is so like yours! And my dd loves that my ds is so accomodating and will let her dress him up in anything. ~snort~ And she's allllllllll about dresses too. Such a girly girl.

And you know what? I pity all my son's future girlfriends too, but most esp his future wife. LMAO! (although I seriously can't see me picking beans out of his chili......the meat maybe, but never the beans.....LMAO! kidding! ;)
 
The pics are incredible- you are so talented and your children are beautiful. The love in your heart combined with your photographer's eye creates gorgeous photos.

About son's and peeing- mine is 13...it can get better but...don't count on it. I wish I could tll you better. Oh there is a modesty phase but it is short lived, then...back to peeing on walls, bushes, friend's shoes...just watch the open toed sandal selection. *giggle*
 
Post a Comment