Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

Oh the weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
And since we've no place to go
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
It doesn't show signs of stopping
And I've bought some corn for popping
The lights are turned way down low
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
When we finally kiss goodnight
How I'll hate going out in the storm!
But if you'll really hold me tight
All the way home I'll be warm
The fire is slowly dying
And, my dear, we're still goodbying
But as long as you love me so
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

EE danced at 10:27 PM
 (12) comments
Comments:
you've got a bit of snow....we got a dusting last night and thats plenty for my liking lol. The kids look like they are enjoying it...i hope you and they are doing well....

the kiddos are gorgeous
 
Those shots came out great!
 
LOVE THE PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I miss seeing pics of your kiddos and hearing updates. So if nothing else, you should still do that :)

We got our few inches a week or two ago, but they quickly faded :) Which I'm A-ok with.
 
This a wonderful post! I love the pics!

I'll be back later to look for your TMI!

Your blog looks great! I need to read more of it! Single moms gotta stick together! :)
 
Sarah- thank you! See, that's what I love about CO snow though. It comes, looks pretty and *poof* gone.

g- the kids did enjoy it! :)

Mike- Thanks, they did. I'm really happy for them.

Professor- *smooches*

Mary- that's sweet of you to say. I'll try to pop in every so often for updates.

Tequila girl- I emailed you with something. ;)
 
Now, that's a good looking family.
 
aww! the pics are oh-so-adorable!
 
The kids look great, I miss reading this blog. Hope all is well.

Amy
 
EE - hope you guys have a GREAT Christmas. Stay warm!!
 
I'm not sure how else to get ahold of you. I hope you still read these... I am keeping you guys in my thoughts with all these storms. I don't even "know" you, but worry about you all out there in this awful weather. Hope you all are holding up ok.

Tracy
 
You have such a funky blog! Really enjoyed reading it, and your kids are beautiful! Keep it up.
 
Post a Comment